Order hasn't shipped???

• Ordered the little dragon. I received email my order had been received as well as payment and would get another email when my order was shipped. I understand I ordered on a weekend but thought surely it would be shipped Monday..... It's now Wednesday and no word on my order. How long does it take to get it shipped out. There was no mention of any backorder or anything like that, had there been I would not have made any order.

• What is your name or order #? Orders usually ship the next day or within a few days. We have had longer waits because of problems getting some parts on time. For example we're presently waiting for some custom Bender parts that got lost in a damaged package.

• Order # 552602566

• It is in transit priority mail from Hawaii. Expected arrival date the 16th.
    Your USPS Tracking Number: 92055901755477000027101726
    aloha!

• @hajjargibran thank u for your quick response!!!

• I ordered a little dragon and a mixer and have never received an acknowledgement that the order was received or the items ordered, although my credit card was charged for the full amount.

I am trying to cancel the order now but there doesn't seem to be a way to contact Domegaia directly, only through this forum.

• @Joe2 Hi Joe, We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please email your order number at info@domegaia.com and if you wish to still cancel the order. Mahalo.

• @domegaia I have never received an acknowledgement of my order and, thus, do not have an order number. Just cancel any order you might have from me and refund the full amount you charged to my credit card ($576 ) on Oct 29.

• @Joe2 Hi Joe, Our sincere apologies. What is your first and last name? I need this information to find your order. Aloha.

• @domegaia I sent you an email per your request. My name is Joseph Hayes

Looks like your connection to Domegaia was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.