Large Scale Production Mixer

• Does anyone have suggestions on a large volume mixer setup for the little dragon aircrete? I could have sworn I saw one a few months ago. Basically, I want to hook up the foam input and a hopper of cement on one end and get continuous Aircrete output on the other. Looking to use this for sub-flooring slabs and other large scale applications.

• Nothing? Surly someone has an idea of what I'm talking about...?

• Without having to buy a machine all you have to do is order a cement truck. You will have to calculate the amount of cement and water needed. ( you know you need 7 gallons of water to one 94 lbs of cement and mix in foam in a 50 gallon drum) Than time the amount of foam needed and inject the foam into the cement truck and mix it in the truck. Sounds like you're going to need a lot of cement for your sub-flooring anyway, that's what I would do.

• In this video the continuous aircrete mixer and foamer is shown. In another discussion, someone wrote that this machine is under redesign for better performance.

Looks like your connection to Domegaia was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.