Domegaia Response

• Re: I'm interested in hiring someone to build

Domegaia is currently in the process of creating a user group of folks who’ve attended an Aircrete Dome Building Workshop, and those who’ve gone on to acquire more experience and gain certification credentials, who are qualified to build and assist each other and owners with their Dome Building projects.

As of today, this is a work in process, but not quite ready for prime time.

Are you available to attend one of our up and coming workshops? For the immediate future, this would be an ideal way to gain practical experience, network with likeminded Aircrete Dome Building enthusiasts and be part of the dome builders user group, where you can advertise and coordinate for people to assist you.

As I mentioned, this is a work in progress with all of the details forthcoming. But, in a nutshell, similar to hosting a workshop, there will be certain criteria to host your own dome build, for how many people you can provide, at your or their expense, food, housing and tools.

Pay will be negotiable, and everyone you hire will gain accreditation credits towards becoming registered Dome Building interns, craftspersons, up to journeyman persons.

We love that you want to have built your own dome home, and are here to assist you in every way possible.

My name is Darryl. As an experienced professional, with over 20 years experience, designing Net Zero Energy Buildings and thousands of multimillion dollar building projects as a LEED AP, Senior Electrical Project Manager and director of an MEP firm, I’m now part of domegaia to created the construction documents and specifications for new dome building projects worldwide.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all. I’m here to support our community of Dome Building enthusiasts.

• I'm interested in the upcoming Hawaii workshop. Is there any chance that you will expand the number of attendees? Time is of the essence for me on this.

• Hi Bill, I sent you a personal email about the upcoming Kauai, HI workshop. Aloha!

• Darryl,
    glad to read your post. I'm currently in Kona. Till 16 Oct. Will be in Kauai for a few days after that. I have 8.2 Acres in San Diego County. I can provide space for workshops in San Diego. I have 30+ years of construction experience. Love to meet with you while I'm among the islands.

Looks like your connection to Domegaia was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.