Need to reach someone from Domegaia via email - description in the comments

• Hi Domegaia!

I'm Oliver, lead video producer at Weebly Inc.! I'm reaching out to you because of an exciting video series we are launching off on called "Weebly Stories," a mini documentary series about our cool customers, their products, and their stories - the road to following their passions and reaching success.

We have been compiling a list of potential costumers whose story we'd like to tell, and we thought that Domegaia, your process, and the sustainable and creative homes you make would be an intriguing video/story to tell to aspiring business owners who also want to follow their passions - while also creating unique/awesome products. Weebly aspires to be a launchpad for making such passions a reality and we hold a stake in our customer's success.

These videos will likely be about a 2-4 minutes.

I'd love to chat with you further about doing a video with Domegaia at any time of your convenience.

Here is my email - oliver.hamilton@weebly.com

Thanks!

Good things,

Oliver

• And how much " being a launchpad" for future business would cost? Do you charge for this service?

Looks like your connection to Domegaia was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.