Pouring Forms

• Am planning to pour a form seven feet in length, 20 inches tall and 30 inches wide with a 4 inch wall. Will use 40 gallon batches. Can anyone tell me how much time it takes for the aircrete to begin setting up. I figure it will take about a half hour between batches with a total of about 4 to 5 batches needed. I'm used to working with aggregate concrete but not sure if this stuff sets up quicker. Appreciate any help.

• You don't have to wait for it to begin setting up. Just continue to pour your aircrete till you fill your form. You can pour up to 8 feet tall at a time. As for setting time about 6-7hrs before it begins to firm up depending on the weather in your area.

Youtube Video

• Thank you for your reply. Very helpful. I was more concerned that it would start to set up before I finished filling the entire form so a three or four hour window is more than enough. Will be doing this in 60 to 70 degree weather so should have plenty of time. Appreciate your help.

Looks like your connection to Domegaia was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.