Earthen dome home community project/development in New Mexico.

• Architect/Designer - I would like to discuss with someone at your team, regarding a large scale 'community' project/development in New Mexico.
    The project is in planning and design phase. The conceptual marketing package is underway, the land is ready for purchase, and investment package/website, etc, is also within a month to 6 weeks from completion. We are looking at 30 dwellings, a mix of Aircrete domes and Earth bag domes. This property will be developed as a prototype of living earth, perma-culture development, and it would be great to communicate directly with someone knowledgeable at your team, as the project will require pioneers, like yourselves, especially in the first phase. The project would span 3 years, and 3 phases, and will be a rapid process of construction. With a mix of workshops and paid labour.
    Looking forward to your connection. This is a truly divinely guided project, and I am simply a vessel for such, and I was guided to make contact today. Much Blessings,
    Paul Richardson.
    Barch, Dipp II

• @Mandtoaproject said in Earthen dome home community project/development in New Mexico.:

Paul Richardson.
    Barch, Dipp II

I've been mulling this idea for a while and your project description interests me. I am beginning the transition to Life 3.0 after the CPA and academic versions and looking to relocate somewhere drier and warmer again. I would like some more information on your proposed project in New Mexico and how I might participate. I am not involved with dome gaia homes, but their apparent low cost design structure is quite appealing. I wonder what their long term durability and heat dissipation/insulation characteristics are, especially when blended with other materials. I grew up in an adobe home and it was durable, warm at night, and cool during the day. Nice.
    Steven Thornburg, Ph.D. CPA

• Hi.
    If you want please email me direct at
    I can share some further information.
    Best Regards,

Looks like your connection to Domegaia was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.