Form for Aircrete

• Has anyone made a form for one bag of Portland/foam mix per DomeGaia's direction? It would be nice to have forms that would hold a batch so you don't have too much left over when pouring a batch or not enough to fill out your form.

• That’s what I’m doing exactly :) works out to be 4’x6’x3.5”. I use pvc siding boards for the form for longevity and ease of release/clean up.

• @kimo THanks Kimo - this number will really help in calculating how much we can make per batch

• @kimo Thanks for the info. I take it your blocks i.e. walls are 3.5" thick. So if I do a little math and change up for 5" thick blocks

• @kimo - did you use the PVC siding alone without any backing? And they are strong enough to hold 55 gal of air crete?

• Can you please up load a picture of your forms for the bricks? I am new. Working on calculating the cost of doing small tiny houses for my kids. They are homeschooled. I would like to make separate living spaces for them at our home. Thanks for your help.

Looks like your connection to Domegaia was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.