Serious Mind Bender - Dell Dimension B110

• Hi,

I am currently working on an elder lady's Dell Dimension B110 and am having troubles.

I re-installed XP for her on request and have installed all drivers from the dell drivers support area.

I freshly installed the audio/chipset drivers/network etc .. the required.

looking at everything and scanning the System to make sure everything was installed correctly I assumed this was a done deal and a sound machine.

Problem is I was using my Wireless USB connection to connect to my router. When she took it home she could not connect to the internet via LAN/Ethernet Cable.

I offered to take it home thinking it would be a quick fix but dells drivers for the B110 Network/Intel Drivers seem to "look" like its installed correctly but give me the "A cable is unplugged"

I checked the port when plugging in to see if it lights up and it does not.. I dont see how I could have broke it al all considering all i did was clean dust carefully and changed out the thermal compound between the cpu/heatsink.

For More Details:
    Business video marketing studio

• @kevinmanuel This has nothing to do with Aircrete construction. Please post in a proper forum.

Looks like your connection to Domegaia was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.