Forum rules

• Where can I find the forum rules?

• As the present primary moderator of this noble forum, there are no rules that I can think of. If anyone does find some rule set somewhere, let me know.

I certainly do delete accounts that are used solely for advertising their own unrelated ponzie schemes via internet scam operations. If you are reading this then that almost certainly does not apply to you.

Here are a few guidelines to help keep this arena enjoyable and beneficial to all:

• Before making a new post, do a quick search to attempt to find an existing conversation that is related or covers the exact same material. If one exists, read it, make comments and ask further questions there to get your specific questions answered. If nothing exists on the topic or you feel that a new fresh conversation is in order then please create a new post.
    • When addressing a colleague on this forum, please do so with a little extra respect. Be honest, be frank, be clear, and be gentle when feasible.
    • Show gratitude for colleagues' posts, but not necessarily with written replies that everyone else must read - consider upvoting their post instead (note the little voting tool at the bottom right of every post) as that is a great way to thank them for a good post.
    • Keep the posts informational, inquisitive, and useful. Minimize small talk, banter, attacking, or venting.
    • Do down vote or flag posts that seem inappropriate or needlessly disrespectful (see the 3 dots stacked to the right of the voting tool)

Looks like your connection to Domegaia was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.