Received Green Dragon but not Aircrete Mixer

• We just received our new Green Dragon Kit, but not the mixer. I see that the mixer is listed on the web site as back ordered; however, the Shipment Notification from Domegaia lists both items as shipped. I need to verify if the Aircrete Mixer is still back ordered, or if there is a shipping error.

Your order 1767180807 is in the mail! The following items have been shipped:
    1 * Foam-Injection AirCrete Mixer
    1 * Little Dragon DIY Kit - 115 volt

I'm looking forward to experimenting and working on projects as soon as we get the Mixer.

Thank You,
    Amon

• Hajjar had answered this yesterday at this thread because a couple people had similar experiences recently:

Package deal for the Little Dragon, Mixer and Bender!
    http://forum.domegaia.com/topic/64/package-deal-for-the-little-dragon-mixer-and-bender

Hope that helps,
    FoamAir

• Hi Marie,
    It should have been shipped today. I'll check and email you the tracking #.

• As of July 15, the only thing tracking indicates is:

June 13, 2017, 4:15 am Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

Please let us know if the mixer is still back-ordered or if there is a shipping issue.

I have completed assembly of the little dragon today, so I will do some foam density testing until I receive the mixer.

Thx

• The tracking says the label was cancelled? not sure why but we'll ship another mixer to you right away on Monday.

Looks like your connection to Domegaia was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.