Aircrete - A material a long time used in Germany.

• Good day all together.
    Browsing through the internet, looking for a more affordable and of coarse, much better way to build, I stumbled over Domegaia. Now I am surprised that you didn't here about aircrete long before. It is used all around Europe. I did build my house in Germany with Liapor stones (liapor.com) and used aircrete stones for some inside walls. There are two companies in Germany. Hebel (hebel.de) and Ytong (ytong-silva.de) who produce most of this stones for all kind of square buildings.
    Now I am in Canada, rethinking what to do now. We like to downsize to around 1,200 soft. After years I am coming back to the idea of a dome building. As a young kid, I read all kinds of building materials. I never thought on producing my own aircrete stones to build a dome home and now I have to get this thoughts a couple days to saddle a bit. My most important question would be if this would work in colder climates like here in Edmonton, Alberta? We would install a Geothermal heading system. I am sure we would need thicker stones like I see in your videos online.

Questions over questions. Any suggestions and would it work in our area too? (Must be. It works in Europe....!)
    Would be happy for any input!

Silverstone

Looks like your connection to Domegaia was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.