Video of us building a dome home with Aircrete - Hajjar's Domegaia Workshop

• I attended the Domegaia Dome home building workshop in Mexico and it was an amazing experience...
    Hajjar and his team are an amazing group of people, as well as the other "domies" I met!

Over 30 people came from 14 different countries to build an aircrete dome home for a local school in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. If you are on the fence about attending one of Hajjar's workshops, I strongly recommend you go for it! You will not regret it. The knowledge you gain and the connections you make with a community of like minded people is invaluable.

Here is a little video I made about our experience.

Youtube Video

If you like it, please give me a like / subscribe, since I am new on YouTube 8)

Peace everyone,

FreedomFool

• I'm ready for your next class but it looks like it's all booked up in Washington. If someone bails, do you have a second line for building? :oD

• You can sign up on the waiting list at the bottom of this page - http://www.domegaia.com/workshops.html
    We're preparing to publish more workshops soon.

• @hajjargibran

Good Morning .. i see you are soon coming to europe .. very excited about this please,when and where will it be .. WE DONT WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS!!!
    We will check your site everyday so not to miss but a heads up would be appreciated

Kind regards Petra & Stu

Looks like your connection to Domegaia was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.