Ratios And What they Affect

• I’d go to the domegaig site again the chemical in 7th generation dish soap that makes bricks 🧱 not as brittle is sodium laryle sulfate .. it’s that chemical that does the trick it’s Gabe the builder of dome Crete homes at domegaia id ask domegaia why use 7th generation dish soap it’s the sulfate in soap high level of it. Use dawn other soaps won’t get same results some using dexel etc and it you don’t follow the formula on mixture cement bricks be more brittle .. 24 hours after drying bricks are brittle it’s in nature they brittle so after 24 hours let bricks dry another 29 days. Longer they cure stronger less brittle they are. You have to cover wet aircrete cement with plastic sheets clear ones adding sand weight it all down make it worse dish soap foam helps bricks rise airpockets you add extra anything mess up formula it all online videos domegaig have to follow the formula or you will be left let down . Gabe is the one to ask he’s aircrete dome professional builder at domegaig. If you can follow a cake recipe exact measurements bake at certain temp. This will be easy to do bricks it’s like cooking follow the cooking directions exactly you will get results your seeking . Once mastered brick cement formula the building in the next process .. you do well.. I’d ask domegaia what other soaps that have the high content of sodium larlye sulfate that’s the chemical that’s does the magic it’s high content of the chemical read back the bottle online 7th generation you read sulfate levels

• @susan Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Liquid

A Solution of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Also known as SLS Liquid Our 29% typical solution of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is a widely used, top quality product creating a mild foaming surfactant. ... Combine with Cocamide DEA (high foam booster) and cocobetaine for high viscocity products.

This why they use 7th generation high level of sulfate plus this ingredient that ruins your hands a lot of domegaia builders experience wounds on Hanna’s whole building down even with gloves it’s this sulfate it’s a decreaser is surts but a foam booster as well .. I’m certain there’s an equivalent to 7th generation domegaia is building two dome aircrete homes on Mexico 🇲🇽 this year they finishing up one in Bali this month. You be ok get help you need. Most likely you may be able to buy sodium larlye sulfate add to your dawn or dish soap . It’s not good to skin at all even with gloves.

• @jrtorsa if you go to section general on this site domegaia go to one lists Bali March 2019.. I’m certain you will find Gabe Rafa they build aircrete domes globally face the same loss of 7th generation dish soap they can help more than i they build the downs a guy from the Bali instruction class is full information and phone numbers emails to Gabe and Rafa builders of domegaia.. you will be I’ll you will build your done sooner than you know..

• @susan

Buy a bag of sodium larlye sulfate at eBay $18.95 USAD add to the dish soap you have make it foam better that’s what in 7th generation dish soap high content

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F262478375116

• @susan thanks a lot! I already bought SLS here in Mexico. I read here on the forum that a guy has been using this in any soup and gives great results. I hope I can get what I’m seeking. Creating aircrete has been a real challenge so far. Can’t wait to test this SLS. It would be very helpful to get in touch with Gabe and Rafa. I will seek that post of Bali 2019. If you found their emails and number first please share them. Thanks a lot!

• @susan you be ok you get to your goal one.. day by day it will happen once people see you get more help. I’d contact domegaia itself to reach Rafa or Gabe. They will build two aircrete dones in Mexico itself this year. On menu go to general then click on Bali 2019.. there is a guy went to workshop knows the Rafa and Gabe he may be alike yo located them for you they plan to build two aircrete domes Mexico this year maybe they assist you once bricks are cured 30 days you lay foundation start layering the aircrete bricks it will go up within two weeks or less depending on the size etc

• @susan SLS
    Sodium larly sulfate you add that to water mixture to with two cups of dish soap that’s main ingredient in 7th generation dish soap that’s why domegaia supports that dish soap it’s a booster add it to dish soap you have you be ok. Can’t access 7th generation add pure sodium larly sulfate with water 5 gallons two cups of dish soap watch measurements you may only need to add 1 teaspoon to that batch I read for measurements. You can what o understand volunteer to be a builder in Mexico they help build you a dome home in return but not sure about that I’m return learn to build help them build aircrete homes Mexico 🇲🇽 I’d get a Laura if questions send them to Julian at domegaia. Aircrete be best place you all have serious earth quakes in Mexico 🇲🇽

• @susan also it could be your foam density that’s causing your issues with aircrete bricks.. the foam needs to be between 80 to 100 grams per quart. You get a digital kitten scale weight your quart container then put foam in quart container minus weight of quart container it should be between 80 and 100 foam density.. the ideal foam density weight 94 that’s the best outcome. This why 7th generation dish liquid it’s weight of foam best results of just add SLS teaspoon to two cups of dish soap to 6 gallons goal 80 to 100 density to quart perfect is 94 on digital scale kitchen scale.

• @susan thanks a lot for all your help on this topic! Hope it goes on. Can I ask something, have yourself helped built a dome? Are you building one right now?

Another thing that’s critical is curing time, isn’t it?

• @susan no not yet I study all stuff at domegaia and volunteering to help build a dome in Sedona Arizona I will be building my dome I’m in the process self education talking to community as domegaia and build myself . There’s many on site here that gave built domes offering services I can’t wait to build dome I’m mire studying as much as I can from domegaia volunteers helping others build domes