Workshop in Australia

• Hi, have you or your crew have any plans to hold workshops in Australia? Alternatively, is there anyone in Oz, on the Eastcoast preferably, who have built using your technique? We are interested in building a couple of domes on mid north coast NSW so if there is anyone within 600km please give a an ahoy as would love to connect with you :)

• Hi Jakinta, I attended the Mazunte Mexico workshop in December 2017 and it has taken me a year to get plans through council. I had to have the plans prepared by a structural engineer on the coast who looked at my plans in terms of the likely effects of floods and cyclones, (floods we get in w qld, and high winds but not cyclones). As a result the footings are standard concrete, super reinforced because the domes will be on highly reactive clay soils. I'm further away than 600kms but would be happy to share anything I know with you. I would recommend a workshop however. There's one in Bali very soon.

• Hi this is Sandii and Gerry we are currently 3/4 of the way into our first dome we live in Bumbaldry near Cowra NSW. The Dome when completed will have a diameter of 7mtrs so not a small one.

• HI Cowra1 and Noni.

Please share any content you have of the build and finished houses. Very keen to have a look.

Would also like to know more about the council approval process. I am considering building one in Adelaide.

Thanks in advance.