Available Designer & Builder

• Workshop Instructor

Hello all,

I'm an experienced Aircrete Dome builder, I am a certified DomeGaia Instructor.
    I can remotely consult, onsite consulting, conduct builder training or do a full build.

I'm the one in the middle with the hat on....
    alt text

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• I'd like to host an aircrete dome building workshop on land in Baja, Mexico, in Los Barilles. I've contacted the Dome Gaia crew but they have been really slow in getting back to us. Would you be interested in teaching a workshop down there this winter?
    Best,
    Marco
    303-449-5828

• Hey Marco, Awesome build. Question, have you backfilled dirt over the unit? At most I would have 12 inches on top. Has this technology been approved in USA LOCATIONS BEFORE.?
    I need either one double size for here, and covered. I'll plant grass and vines to hold soil. Use goat to maintain it. Lol.

I will then build multiple double size. Connected in Philippines. Doubt they will be covered. It will be near cool location near Tagatay, south main island, higher altitude than most of the island. I will move multifamily in to share.

Please respond to (altonddavisjr@yahoo.com).
    Humble Regards!

Alton

• @soundtech
    Hi I am purchasing land in Sandy valley Nevada and am interested what it would cost to build a 2 dome home start to finish. It is just for me and would be able to help but need to know what kind of money including labor I'm looking at. I'm at cininiki64@gmail.com. thanks monique

• Would love to discuss the possibility for you to come assist our Indigenous youth at Action Hero Network for a hands on training session. We are happy to host and pay you and would love to discuss what it would take to collaborate with you ! please send me an email at xaixai2000@gmail.com!

• Workshop Instructor

@kamayu

I tried emailing you at the one you left but I’m not sure it went through. Either way... This is a perfect fit, I’m trying to setup a youth building experience on the big island of Hawaii. Please explain more, or call 415-819-5763 (please let me know when you plan to call as the signal in Hawaii is not great and I will make sure I’m in a good area when you call)

• Major Contributor

@moniquem $35 a square foot plus labor for basic materials. Nice cabinets ect will cost more. Labor depends on size and time to build. I would guess you could get it done for $75 to $150 per square foot.