builder/designer/craftsman available

• Little Dragon Tamer Workshop Graduate

Artist, woodworker in Japanese carpentry and traditional construction for 15 years. I am a Dome Gaia workshop graduate, teacher of block making in Portugal 2018, and consultant/training/designer for home projects in Mexico (si, hablo Español). I am loaded with all job site tools and shop tools in the West Coast, and also willing to travel to other States and countries with smaller portable tool equipment. I can consult remotely or on site in architectual design and building issues or technique. I am capable of all building tasks and shine most at finishing using wood by applying various shipbuilding and cabinetry techniques that can fit the dome's round shape. I am also capable of building finishes like shelving, furniture, and cabinetry out of aircrete. I am also offering access to excellent artisan builders whom I have formed a guild with and are interested in alternative projects- please ask if interested in a particular craft.
    Thank You for reading my profile...I hope to hear from you to start building your gorgeous dhome.
    Sincerely,
    Ignacio Acuña

0_1542301324306_DHOME LOGO small.jpg
    0_1542300629283_IMG_0440.JPG