Electrical and water

• How is the electrical conduits, and water pipes installed in an aircrete dome ?
    Any documented pics or videos related to this?
    MAHALO for your input

• Little Dragon Tamer Forum Facilitator

On the one hand, installing straight pipe and conduits into curved walls seems like a mismatch. On the other hand, aircrete is shockingly easy to carve and cut holes into. At this point, most folks who have built these domes have a primitivist outlook or have other buildings nearby with running water and electricity. One approach is to run these utilities into the aircrete subfloor floor and bring them up where needed. Our bender is particularly good at bending conduit. Finishing these domes is not Domegaia's specialty yet - certainly not mine. I hope there are others viewing this who have real experience doing this.

• Little Dragon Tamer

My thought on this is to run the conduit along thew base perimeter of the arch. It would be covered by the internal finish or a small accessible base plate. It would be the simplest and most cost effective I think. Less excavating in the floor.

• @zander

Mahalo for your reply Zander. I would definitively want to have electricity and water in my dome structure!

I certainly would welcome more input and documented examples of these two vital elements installed in an aircrete dome.

ALOHA !

• @anthonydjones

Thanks for your reply.

Certainly, is worth exploring…… I sure would like to see more examples with pictures, and video if any……

Thank You again!

• Little Dragon Tamer

I will be documenting and posting my build and experiences. I want this tech to spread. We are all relatively new to this and we are all learning. I will be soaking up all knowledge and experiences I can get.