La Ventana

• Hi there, I have land in La Ventana and want to start building with Aircrete.
    I am wondering if there is anyone in Baja with the Domegai tools like the little dragon etc.
    Would like to build a dome, and also a wall out of Aircrete. Please contact me

• @fire Hello, it happens we may be starting a project in Baja soon. Please send us an email and let’s discuss your project.

Thank you,

Nate Deschenes

• Workshop Instructor

Hey there, I have a current project in Ensenada. I would be happy to help. You can call me at (415)939-5237 for info.
    Thank you,
    Ignacio A.

• @ignacio-dhome said in La Ventana:

Hey there, I have a current project in Ensenada. I would be happy to help. You can call me at (415)939-5237 for info.
    Thank you,
    Ignacio A.

Thanks Ignacio, I will contact you. Actually, although Aircrete is facinating, I've decided to do an earthbag construction for now in Baja. I just can't afford the Monolitic Dome airforms billed at $6k and upwards for a 32 foot dome.

The most I woudl want to pay for an airform is 3k. If you have a 20foot ecoshell, plz let me know as I could use a nice Gazebo on my land

• Major Contributor

@fire Earthbag construction is so labor intensive but not as labor intensive as packing tires. I personally am going with the Monolithic Dome airforms. You could make your own airforms I have not done so myself, but i visited a home in CO where the home owners made the airforms. On there website they sell a book on how to make airforms.

Here is a video I made of the home i visited and I have a link in the description to the website with the book.

Good luck.

Youtube Video