Dome in Bangaluru, India.

• Hello Domegaia,

I like to thank the entire team of Domegaia, especially Hajjar Gibran. For spreading this very valuable knowledge.
    i was searching for lowcost construction method on the internet. found domegaia and after going through all the details and discussions in the community forum. i got the confidence to build one in our farm.
    today we are in this stage. (pics attached)
    we need your reviews and suggestions.

once again THANKING YOU ALL.

![alt text](WhatsApp Image 2019-02-01 at 7.40.01 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-02-01 at 7.40.01 PM(3).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-02-01 at 7.40.01 PM(2).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-02-01 at 7.40.01 PM(1).jpeg image url)Yuvaraj,
    from
    Bangaluru, India.

• @yuvaraj Thanks for sharing. Please keep us updated with new pics/videos.

• Namaskaar

It is absolutley beautiful.
    Please do accept my heartfelt appreciation for being able to fulfill your dream.

I have a sincere request. it will be certainly inspiring to the many many of us who want to go green and in the Indian subcontinent.
    if you have suceeded you have become our role model. If you could do a video or a documentation of the journey from inception to completion. things that you learnt the hard way things that worked things that didnt that that could be improvised. Would it be easy to acquire raw materials for AIRCRETE etc.

If you would take time to share your experiences it would be great.

Sarve janaa sukhino bhavanthu

Es Pee

• @yuvaraj Any updates?