Dome Home in Costa Rica, Looking for experienced builders

• Hello, we are a Young family of 3 looking for one or two experienced aircrete dome builders to help us build our future home on our property in Osa, Costa Rica. We are wanting to build a 2-3 bedroom dome home. We are also hoping to find someone familiar with the permit procedure in Costa Rica, but not a requirement. We will pay a fair salary as well as provide room and food.
    Attached some pictures of the property where the dome would be.

Thanks!

5BE79545-9BCE-4F62-B76C-0F3AADE319E1.jpeg 18D3BB94-4D6C-484E-AEEC-AE12246FE206.jpeg 9A0A607C-A7FD-4441-AD3C-79386662B253.jpeg E9B6F6D8-CC81-425E-9F15-8114EBD83236.jpeg

• Little Dragon Tamer Workshop Graduate

Hello
    When are you planning to start the home?
    I already did a similar home of three domes interconected in México
    I have the little dragon with me and i ll love to discover Osa and around
    White me by email if you are interesting
    martindiezsergio@gmail.com

• @jamienick88

Hello!

Nice flat piece of land you have there!

I'm Nick from Seattle. I would love to hear more about, what, when you envision starting a build. Curious if by 2-3 bedrooms you are thinking multiple domes, or a divided multi bedroom large diameter structure

Here is some quick info on me:

I took the Oregon Domegaia workshop last year, and then went to the Hawaii workshop in October to help out with that build as well.

I was building tiny houses on trailers, yurts, and storage container homes prior to learning about Aircrete domes.

A lady from the Oregon workshop hired me to build two domes for her in Puerto Rico, which I am here working on now.

I'm super passionate about dome building and I travel around to support and build current project in our growing community.
    I am enjoying leaning into the opportunities to teach others the different aspects of Dome building and lead groups in the constructing of their homes. Communities, families, volunteers, groups of friends banding together to build something amazing for their future.
    I have another dome project in Washington in August that I will be leading that will be something more like a typical workshop.

Would love to chat more about partnering with you and other builders :)

Check out my Instagram for some of my work!
    https://www.instagram.com/builder_nick1/

Shoot me an email
    Docommunitytogether@gmail.com

Add me on Facebook
    Nick LaFleur

Blessings.

• @Martin10

Thank you, I’ll send you an email.

• @Nick_LaFleur

Thanks Nick, I’ll contact you privately

• @jamienick88 hello,
    I would be interested. Please check my profile here under builders looking for projects. You can reach me at artchemy@yahoo.com
    Sincerely,
    Ignacio

• @Nick_LaFleur I am very interested in building on PR. Would you possibly share your project, and are you looking for any helpers?