other soaps....

• Workshop Instructor

There was an issue at the San Diego workshop where the 7th Generation soap was faulty. We discovered this by using a more mainstream soap like HDX and Dawn without any other additives. They both worked beautifully where the 7th Generation did not. I'm not sure why, but the proof was in the "pudding". Just thought to let people know in case you are having collapsing forms...

• Maybe it was the foam density and weather at your location ? I’m finding out the same thing it’s his cement is processed as well foam destiny and cement itself climate I know sodium larly sulfate that’s makes all the bubbles foam .. last in Sedona wants build her done looking for people on this site help volunteers help build some .. Ive scene domes peeling cracking because they strayed from domegaia building instructions domes cracked in have over using stucco wet aircrete improperly .. most running to dawn and Drexel.. guy Mexico been upset he can’t get access to Drexel or 7th generation he bought bag of sodium larly sulfate add to his cheapo dish liquid bricks fall apart etc.. he’s really upset frustrated