Would you help us build our dream Creative Retreat in Costa Brava, Spain (1.5 hours from Barcelona)?

• Looking for a slower pace of life, we moved to Spain. After some time living in Barcelona, we fell in love with Costa Brava’s hidden beach coves nestled between pine tree groves.

During a weekend of inspiration, we reached out to an agent to show us a 1/4 acre plot 8-minutes away from our favorite little cove. Having only slightly less than half of the asking price, we offered what we could afford. The universe conspired on our favor, and now, our dreams are materializing.

We’d love to build a little creative retreat in the land. A place in which novelist, filmmakers, poets, ceramists, writers, can come during the slow winter months and stay for weeks at a time to get inspired.

We are looking for a team that can help us build two, 240 ft2 aircrete domes starting in September or October 2019. We can offer nutritious meals, endless gratitude, cozy room, tight hugs, and a warm welcome whenever you come into town again.

Although we don’t owe a little dragon or have participated in a Dome Gaia Workshop, we were able to help my dad (who came away from a workshop giddy with hope) in building his dome in Portugal.

8-minutes drive from the plot, you’ll find a coastal trail connecting miles and miles of little coves such as this:

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Our 1/3 acre of joy:

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Hello. I would definitely be interested in helping you. I live in the US, have not done a workshop, very eager to build a house alongside others.

• Hello. I would be happy to instruct you and others in the build. Please contact me at artchemy@yahoo.com . Lets hold a workshop of sorts

• @Anm8or Hello! Thank you for your interest. Could you send us an email at itranslatemovies@gmail.com? :)

• @Ignacio-DHOME Hi Ignacio, that would be amazing. We’ll reach out via email. Thank you so much.