Building Aircrete dome house in Michigan(USA) I need help!!

• Hi, this is Jay Park.

I'm from Michigan northern area of the United States.
    I always wanted to build my future house with my own hands and establish a non profit organization that provides shelters that are affordable, eco-friendly, and safe for people who can't afford them because financial difficulties. This is the reason why I have been studying to be a general contractor. Meanwhile, I found this Youtube video about Aircrete dome house that seems perfectly fit into my criteria.

However, since it's environments(very cold during winter) and building codes are different compare to other regions, I would like to know what kind modifications do I need to build Aircrete dome in Michigan. I assume that it requires more insulation by thickening the wall size and also larger size of windows for more heat gains?
    I would like to build my Aircrete dome house as soon as I finish the study, but I need some help and advice since I do not have much experience in construction.

1. Is there anyone who actually built aircrete dome house in Michigan or in other states in US?
    2. If yes, did you get a permission from the building department? what were the requirements?

PLEASE, leave me a message if you have any experience in building aircrete dome house OR want to work with me in Michigan!!

My phone number: 248-765-7337
    email: jaypark34449@yahoo.com

thank you so much for your time. Have a wonderful day everyone ^^

• Hi Jay! I am in Michigan also and have a very similar idea to yours. I am definitely interested in what you are able to discover and where you are building. I have no construction experience yet feel that I could easily build an aircrete home.

Where are you thinking to build? I have wondered if there was a county in Michigan that one of these could be built without having to jump through code hoops.

I will be following this post and wish you luck!

• @Anm8or Hello!!! Thank you so much for your message. I'm really looking forward to work with you to build arecrete dome house in Michigan. I have seen a post with a picture of aircrete dome house by someone from Michigan on this website. However, the person mentioned that the house is only about 200 sqft (if i remember correctly) and it requires a building permit from the department if you want bigger dome house.

My biggest concern is getting a permit from Michigan government.
    I have been contacting people who are interested in this project.

I'm trying to build one in Ann Arbor area, but I probably need a building permit also.
    To be honest, I'm not sure where to start, but lets do our best and make it happen together!!
    Please let me know if you have any good ideas & updates.
    thank you so much for your support again.