Building Aircrete dome house in Michigan(USA) I need help!!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Jay! I am in Michigan also and have a very similar idea to yours. I am definitely interested in what you are able to discover and where you are building. I have no construction experience yet feel that I could easily build an aircrete home.

Where are you thinking to build? I have wondered if there was a county in Michigan that one of these could be built without having to jump through code hoops.

I will be following this post and wish you luck!

• @Anm8or Hello!!! Thank you so much for your message. I'm really looking forward to work with you to build arecrete dome house in Michigan. I have seen a post with a picture of aircrete dome house by someone from Michigan on this website. However, the person mentioned that the house is only about 200 sqft (if i remember correctly) and it requires a building permit from the department if you want bigger dome house.

My biggest concern is getting a permit from Michigan government.
    I have been contacting people who are interested in this project.

I'm trying to build one in Ann Arbor area, but I probably need a building permit also.
    To be honest, I'm not sure where to start, but lets do our best and make it happen together!!
    Please let me know if you have any good ideas & updates.
    thank you so much for your support again.

• @jaypark Just joined the group and saw this. Very interested in building a aircrete dome house in Ann Arbor too! Have you learned anything?