Big Island - 5+ Domes for Farm Labor Dwellings- Builder Wanted

• Hello we have a 30 acre farm on the Hamakua Cost of the Big Island and are wanting to build aircrete domes for our farm labor dwellings. We would like to get started as soon as possible. We anticipate wanting to build at least 5 domes and possibly up to 10 depending on how easy they go up.

We will compensate well an experienced builder that helps us to streamline the process and get the project done quickly.

These domes will all be off-grid and unpermitted.

Thank you in advance!

• Workshop Instructor

@bigiorganicfarm Hello,
    I can train your crew, give you an off grid design, and give tech support remotely to save on cost i would need a solid foreman...
    Ignacio
    give a call to talk more and develop a strategy....
    (415) 939-5237

• Hi Ignacio! Thank you for your reply. I would be interested in talking! I will give you a call!

• Hello Mickey here from little town Burlington, CO. My brother and I just completely finished construction on a small dome, and it was an absolute blast!!! We receive Very high wind Very consistently 20 mph, and some heavier snows in the winter time and this baby is not showing any signs of not being able to handle it. I just wanted to get in contact with you because now we are both moving from this area and 100% plan on continuing building and helping people prepare dome houses and other dome structures. I hope all is going well for you in this time and I'd love to talk further!!! My number is (719) 342-3110.