3 Dome Pods Longreach

• Re: [Aircrete on the Sunshine Coast](Queensland Australia)
    Hi, I would love to talk to you about the council restrictions that you had come across.

• @tkishawi hi sorry this answer has been so long coming but I’ve just been getting on with it. I hope you’ve sorted it out with council. But here’s my experience: council was prepared to approve the aircrete domes so long as the plans were provided by a structural engineer. Which I did. But when I got the DA approval conditions included all the inspections to be done by the engineer. Since he’s in Gladstone that would have required12 air flights, accomodation and fees. After some argy barcy council agreed to the inspections being done by a local builder in consultation with the engineer.
    Hope this helps.

• @noni said in 3 Dome Pods Longreach:

@tkishawi happy wheels hi sorry this answer has been so long coming but I’ve just been getting on with it. I hope you’ve sorted it out with council. But here’s my experience: council was prepared to approve the aircrete domes so long as the plans were provided by a structural engineer. Which I did. But when I got the DA approval conditions included all the inspections to be done by the engineer. Since he’s in Gladstone that would have required12 air flights, accomodation and fees. After some argy barcy council agreed to the inspections being done by a local builder in consultation with the engineer.
    Hope this helps.

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks for the answers.