Talk to a Cash App Representative to report for IRS?

  • Investing in Cash app is needed by the law to file a copy of Form 1099-B to IRS for the applicable tax of a year. Here, you will get all the basic points that help to calculate gains and losses as well as the cost basis. It is very useful for users to save time. If you have any queries then go ahead to Talk to a Cash App Representative.

Log in to reply