So, got the new dragon xl and it works perfectly. Only issue I had was using wrong soap so it took a while to get 100 gm to a liter of foam since I had to keep weighing and adjusting and pondering and finally settled on using dawn ultra like another poster here suggested. My foam weight may have been about 110 grams-ish/liter, wonder what that portends for my first pour... but I couldn't for the life of me get it to be any lighter without totally overshooting so settled on a little too heavy vs too light.
For some reason I built a 4x8 frame and that is what I poured the 45 gallons into, all covered in plastic. A panel. I suspect a deeper/narrower vessel will give more satisfactory results but in my mind I see aircrete panels so that's what I did. They will probably be a bear to work with. I will probably have to cut them to move them by myself.
It was just the first pour, after all. Experimental.
Thought I would offer this follow up as far as how I'm doing with the new machine :)